TREAT YO SELF BRUNCH
It’s not fancy at all, but this brunch was a nice mix up from my normal breakfasts. Simple is good! This is my go-to lazy weekend brunch. Cooking doesn’t have to be complicated!!!
- Ezekiel toast
- Trader Joe’s everything but the bagel
- 2 eggs
- onion, chopped
- Hash browns, frozen or make your own
- Follow hash brown direction son bag (usually take about 15 minutes to prepare). Or make your own! This will add time onto your preparation.
- Toast bread and add avocado when at desired crispiness.
- Drizzle oil on a sauce pan over medium heat, add onions. Cook until translucent. Turn heat to low and add eggs in when onions are almost done. scramble!